10. Falling back in love with music (including seeing Jack’s Mannequin at the Midland AND Sugarland at Red Rocks with El & Stephen).
9. Bowling my best game ever – it counts even if I was proving the theory of score in relation to alcohol
8. Taking an “extended vacation” …lots of reading, a few movies, some guitar hero.
7. Getting to watch my not-so-little brother play 5 collegiate games.
6. Moving to Kansas City: It’s an adventure right?!?
5. Decorating my own new apartment that – I even have an office which means for the first time since i was 4 I don’t have a desk in my bedroom!
4. Reunited and it feels so good!
Kansas City (JMarv, Linds)
Colorado (Sarah, Ellie, V, BTaylor, Chara & Aaron, Amers & Ben, Stacey, KCase)
Michigan (Suva, Mo, Bella, Patty Cakes, Giralte’s, Derhammer’s, Better Half and Jason, Angela C & Craig)
Montana for Christmas (The Whole FAM, Grammy & Don, Aunt Betsy & Uncle Joe, Aunt Wendy & Abby)
3. Two GREAT Friends Weddings! Love you Sheen, Love you Jenny!
2. Making new friends (like Sarah, Peg, Traci, Meg, Cheryl…and a few others)
1. Feeling like my life this year was living out Habakkuk 1: 5 “…Watch & be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something that you would not believe even if I told you”
I am UTTERLY AMAZED!