10. Finding a way to express my art, and being willing to share it!
9. Being able to experience a flash of a moment when I knew I was doing what I was created FOR. Something special – at this time, in this life. And finding it where I didn’t expect it – Much love to Rachel House!
8. Taking an great vacation to NYC, the UK (England, Wales, & Scotland) with Stephen – just the two of us. We had talked about traveling to Europe together since we were little. Truly a dream come true
7. Getting to see my not-so-little-brother graduate from college! I am so proud of you Stephen.
6. Finding a GREAT church here in KC– and meeting great friends through it
5. Decorating my apartment that with real art! (Thanks Kristin & Abby!)
4. Reunited and it feels so good!
NYC – TWICE (Stacey, Ruth, Kristin, Marc, JCol, Lauren, Kiah, )
UK (Suzie & Chris)
Key West (Jenny & Ryan, Lindsay & Jason)
Sedona (Sarah & Bobby)
Colorado for Christmas for the first time in over a year (Ellie, V, BTaylor, Chara, Amers & Ben, The Whole FAM for the only time all year, and 90% of the Brugger Clan)
3. Three GREAT Friends Weddings! Love you Suzie, Love you Lindsey, Love you Sarah!
2. Being able to check off one of my professional goals (getting promoted to Events Manager for an International Ministry)
1. Striving after this! “Do you want to be counted wise, to build a reputation for wisdom? Here’s what you do: Live well, live wisely, live humbly. It’s the way you live, not the way you talk, that counts.”